Mike Stuart M.D.
Dr. Mike Stuart has been with The Barranco Clinic since 2014 and is a board-certified otolaryngologist. He began his education at Florida Atlantic University where he achieved his B.S. in Biology. After this, he entered medical school at Tulane University, but due to the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina, transferred to Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, where he ultimately graduated from.
He completed his internship and residency at the University of Virginia Medical Center in the Department of Otolaryngology. Since then he has achieved board certification by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery.
"I see my role as a doctor as being first and foremost an educator. I believe in a collaborative patient/doctor approach and therefore focus and take time to educate my patients and their families about their disease and options for treatment."
Mike M. Stuart MD, graduated summa cum laude from Florida Atlantic University and completed his medical degree at Washington University In St. Louis School of Medicine. He then went on to complete his internship and residency at the University of Virginia Medical Center.
- Florida Atlantic University
Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami School of Medicine
- Board Certified Otolaryngology
Awards and Honors
- Dr, Paul and Frances B. Davis Scholarship
- GFWC Royale Woman’s Club Health Sciences Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Merit Scholarship
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- The Barranco Clinic
- Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital
- Health Central Hospital
- Winter Haven Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital